Online Harassment Prevention Trainings
California businesses with 5 or more employees MUST provide harassment prevention training every 2 years (SB1343). The law requires both managerial and non-managerial employees to be trained in 2019. Employees trained in 2018 or before must be retrained.
Employees are required to have 1 hour of training
Managers & Supervisors are required to have 2 hours of training
This Harassment Prevention training is temporarily unavailable - We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Courses are available from any computer linked to the Internet, and can be taken anytime 24/7. Other advantages include:
- Consistency – everyone trained is the same, with consistent quality
- Easy Implementation – quickly deploy and train entire workforce
- Self-Paced – learn at your own pace and allows you to leave the training, and pick it up again where you left off.
Harassment Prevention Training for Managers/Supervisors 2 hour OR
Harassment Prevention Training for Employees 1 hour
- Includes Certificate of Completion
- When you purchase either of these trainings you also have access to CEA experts Monday - Friday 8am-5pm(PST) for questions