Online Harassment Prevention Trainings
California businesses with 5 or more employees MUST provide harassment prevention training every 2 years (SB1343). The law requires both managerial and non-managerial employees to be trained in 2019. Employees trained in 2018 or before must be retrained.
Employees are required to have 1 hour of training
Managers & Supervisors are required to have 2 hours of training - This training is free for CEA Members thru ThinkHR*
Courses can be taken anytime 24/7. Other advantages include:
- Consistency – everyone trained is the same, with consistent quality
- Easy Implementation – quickly deploy and train entire workforce
- Self-Paced – learn at your own pace, allows you to leave the training and pick it up again where you left off
- Includes Certificate of Completion
- When you purchase any of these trainings you have access to CEA experts Monday - Friday 8am-5pm(PST) for questions related to this training
- Employee: CEA members $20/each Non Members $30/each
- Supervisor: CEA members - Free thru Think HR, log in, then click here. Non Members $30/each
All purchased courses are active for 60 days from date of purchase.
*ThinkHR Learn comes with all CEA Memberships and includes 300 courses with no expiration date.
** We do not recommend using a cell phone or table as they do not track the progress of the course.