Is this Certification Right for Me?
HRCI's Associate Professional in Human Resources™ (aPHR™) is the perfect certification to help fast-track your career growth and provide you with the confidence to launch into the HR profession. The aPHR is the first-ever HR certification designed for professionals who are just beginning their HR career journey and proves your knowledge of foundational Human Resources.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for the aPHR you must have a high school diploma or global equivalent. No HR experience is required since this is a knowledge-based credential.
aPHR™ Study Course
The aPHR™ Study Course content will be focused on covering the general HR knowledge, principles and practices that make up the aPHR™ Exam:
- HR Operations-38%
- Recruitment and Selection-15%
- Compensation and Benefits-14%
- Human Resource Development and Retention-12%
- Employee Relations-16%
- Health, Safety and Security-5%
Worried you won't pass? Just in case, we allow free retakes of this course within one year of your paid registration. You would reuse your original course materials.
Tools & Resources
In addition to exceptional web-based instruction and interaction, you will receive many tools to help you prepare for passing the exam, including:
- Study Manual
- Complete library of audio CDs
- On-line access to Learning Management System with ability to earn badges for completing certain milestones and communicate directly with “friends”
- Access to a CAI Only Online Study Group (NEW)
- Talk directly with the Instructor during “Online Office Hours” (NEW)
- Best Practices on how to take standardized tests
- Comprehensive Final Practice Exam
Not sure if you're ready? Register to attend the FREE 60-minute LIVE preview webinar of the PHR®/SPHR® Study Certification Course: What’s It All About? to learn more!
Schedule & Price
aPHR Certification Study Course - (2 day course, 7 hours each day)
6:00am-1:00pm PST (9-4pm EST)
Price: CEA Members: $599.00 Non Members: $699.00
Important Things to Know
- In order to receive program materials, all registrants must pay for the Study Course on or before the first day of the class. Payment in full for the Study Course must be made before materials will be shipped.
- Webinar instructions will be sent out one week prior to the session.
- Materials will be shipped to you two weeks prior to the session and will arrive on or around the start date for the session.
- If you cancel after receiving the course materials, a nonrefundable materials fee of $500 will be charged.
- If you are using your telephone instead of your computer for audio, you will be responsible for all telephone charges.
- Any paid participant of one of CAI’s aPHR™/PHR®/SPHR® Study Certification programs, will be automatically registered for the one-day Cram for the Exam program for free!