Employee Action Hotline
An open door policy is great, but many companies want to offer an additional outlet for employees to voice their concerns. The Employee Action Hotline is a resource for your employees to report:
Benefits of the Hotline:
- Allows employers to learn about potential wrongful acts before they happen or escalate into an actionable claim.
- Acts as a sexual harassment deterrent and is a critical element in avoiding future litigation
- Assists in maintaining workplace standards
- Allows employees all options to report (anonymously or not) their observations and/or suspicions.
- Acts as a safety line to report and deter unsafe acts or potential OSHA violations.
How it works:
1. An employee calls the action hotline with a concern. Employees can call from anywhere, anytime and choose whether to remain anonymous.
2. An interview specialist will capture all the information provided by the caller. Spanish speaking interviewers available on request!
3. CEA will compile an incident report and, deliver the information to the employer within the next business day.
When your business signs up for an Employee Acton Hotline,
you will receive:
- An 800 number for your employees to call anytime, from anywhere, 24/7
- A marketing kit to inform your employees
- Experienced interviewers who will document the information received from the caller. Spanish speaking interviewers available on request
- Incident reports after every call
- A better, safer workplace and peace of mind