This all-in-one poster provides the newest laws required by California, Federal and OSHA regulations to meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
Two of California's required postings have new mandatory updates. Free downloads of this posting are available.
Mandatory Updates for 2019
Two of California's required postings have new mandatory updates.
California's Pregnancy Disability Leave Notice ("Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee") has been updated. The mandatory update contains information about the New Parent Leave Act (NPLA) which applies to employers with 20 to 49 employees and provides up to 12 workweeks of job-protected baby bonding leave in a 12-month period. The update was a result of recent regulations from the California Fair Employment and Housing Council. This is the second poster update this year as a result of the regulations. Click here for the free download of this posting.
All employers with five or more employees must post this notice which contains information on PDL, NPLA, and CFRA and how these leaves interact. If you were previously posting the old version of this notice, replace it with the August version. If you have more than five employees and never posted this notice before, begin posting it now.
Cal/OSHA's Workplace Safety Notice ("Safety and Health Protection on the Job") has also been revised. The mandatory update includes new information for district and regional office addresses. Click here for the free download of this posting.
All employers are required to post the Cal/OSHA notice. If you were previously posting the old version of this notice, replace it with the August version.
This poster has 2019 state and federal labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes. The paper poster is available in English only.
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Unemployment Insurance, State Disability Insurance, Paid Family Leave (DE 1857A)
- California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination and Harassment. Formerly DFEH-162
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace Posting- SB396
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Healthy Workplaces/Healthy Families Act of 2014 - Paid Sick Leave
- Equal Employment Opportunity is THE LAW
- Notice to Employees: Unemployment, State Disability and Paid Family Leave Notice - EDD mandatory posting DE 1857A
- California Minimum Wage
- Your Rights Under USERRA
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job Notice update
- Notice to Employees-Injuries Caused by Work (Division of Workers' Compensation)
- California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination and Harassment - DFEH-E07P formerly DFEH-162
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee
- Family Care and Medical Leave (CFRA Leave) and Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Whistleblowers Are Protected
- Time Off to Vote
- Worker's Compensation
- Emergency Contacts
- Payday Notice
Download a free IWC notice by clicking here
By purchasing and posting this California Complete State and Federal Labor Law Poster you will meet the compliance requirement required by law that any business must comply with.
*You are considered in compliance with a paid receipt of the poster.