2019 California /Federal Employment Law Poster - Paper
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.
This all-in-one poster provides the newest laws required by California, Federal and OSHA regulations to meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes.
Cal-OSHA's required posting has a new, mandatory update. Free downloads of this posting are available.
Cal/OSHA's Workplace Safety Notice ("Safety and Health Protection on the Job") has been revised. The mandatory update includes new information for district and regional office addresses. Click here for the free download of this posting. All employers are required to post the Cal/OSHA notice. If you were previously posting the old version of this notice, replace it with the August 2019 version.
This poster has current state and federal labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes. The paper poster is available in English only.
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Unemployment Insurance, State Disability Insurance, Paid Family Leave (DE 1857A)
- California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination and Harassment. Formerly DFEH-162
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace Posting- SB396
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Healthy Workplaces/Healthy Families Act of 2014 - Paid Sick Leave
- Equal Employment Opportunity is THE LAW
- Notice to Employees: Unemployment, State Disability and Paid Family Leave Notice - EDD mandatory posting DE 1857A
- California Minimum Wage
- Your Rights Under USERRA
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job Notice update
- Notice to Employees-Injuries Caused by Work (Division of Workers' Compensation)
- California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination and Harassment - DFEH-E07P formerly DFEH-162
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee
- Family Care and Medical Leave (CFRA Leave) and Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Whistleblowers Are Protected
- Time Off to Vote
- Worker's Compensation
- Emergency Contacts
- Payday Notice
Download a free IWC notice by clicking here
By purchasing and posting this California Complete State and Federal Labor Law Poster you will meet the compliance requirement required by law that any business must comply with.
*You are considered in compliance with a paid receipt of the poster.