Online Harassment Prevention Training - For Employees
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.
California businesses with 5 or more employees MUST provide harassment prevention training every 2 years (SB1343). The law requires both managerial and non-managerial employees to be trained in 2019. Employees trained in 2018 or before must be retrained.
Employees are required to have 1 hour of training
Courses can be taken anytime 24/7. Other advantages include:
- Consistency – everyone trained is the same, with consistent quality
- Easy Implementation – quickly deploy and train entire workforce
- Self-Paced – learn at your own pace, allows you to leave the training and pick it up again where you left off*
- Includes Certificate of Completion
- When you purchase any of these trainings you have access to CEA experts Monday - Friday 8am-5pm(PST)
All purchased courses must be completed 60 days from date of purchase. Please allow one business day to receive the log in instructions.
*We do not recommend using a cell phone or table for these courses, as they do not track the progress of the course.