CEA Do It Yourself Employee Handbook
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.
Completely updated for 2017, CEA's Sample Employee Handbook contains all of the required policies an employer must have to be compliant with California and Federal laws.
An employee handbook is one of the best ways to avoid misunderstandings and ensure uniform and fair treatment of employees. The benefits of a handbook are many, but the top two include setting expectations for your employees and ensuring your company complies with California and federal laws.
A well written employee handbook:
- Provides evidence of at-will employment
- Provides a defense to harassment allegations
- Explains your companys’ policies
- Sets expectations for employees
- Creates Uniformity/Consistency
- Can help with Union avoidance
- Sets a positive tone for your business