Pop a cork, throw some confetti, and celebrate with us this month as we add two new features for CEA members. What a way to Spring into March! Members now have access to compliance tools with ThinkHR Comply and access to a learning management system (LMS) with 300 training courses with ThinkHR Learn. By now members should have received a Welcome Letter providing them with their usernames and a link to create a new ThinkHR administrative password. (Check your spam/junk mail if you don’t see it.) All CEA memberships now include these new services:
• Job description builder/wizard
• Performance appraisal tools
• Compliance guidelines and checklists
• HR Audit Checklist
• Downloadable forms and tools
• Q&A Database with over 5,000 answers to common HR and compliance questions
• Salary Benchmarking tool
• Links to State & Federal employment laws
• A training solution that develops employees and ensures compliance with over 300 courses including HIPAA, OSHA and Safety courses.
• A complete Learning Management System (LMS) to schedule and track courses for you and your staff.
• HARASSMENT PREVENTION COURSES for Managers at no charge. Employee harassment prevention courses can be purchased from the CEA store.
To access ThinkHR on our website, members need to:
1. Open the email sent to you by ThinkHR
2. Create a new password to be used for your ThinkHR access
3. Log in on the CEA website, click on the HR Answers tab, then click on ThinkHR
4. Log in to the ThinkHR box with your new password
Especially exciting is the fact that Online Harassment Prevention Training courses for Managers are included FREE OF CHARGE through ThinkHR Learn! That’s right, you can train all of your managers at no cost utilizing the LMS system—you are the administrator for your company. Harassment prevention online courses for employees can be purchased from our store for as low as $20 each - Members must log in to get this price.
Watch for more information on some free webinars this month to show you how to get the most out of these exciting new tools! Please give us a call if you have any questions about these new services or our Harassment Prevention Training options.