Boretti, Inc. is a Safety, Health, & Environmental (SHE) firm working in partnership with CEA to provide professionals that can deliver prevention and/or compliance services based upon your needs and budget. Boretti, Inc's team has over 100 years of combined environmental, safety and health experience, and the degrees and certifications expected of a professional service delivery your company demands.
Here is a brief outline of just some of the services they offer:
- On-site Safety Assessments & Surveys
- Training & Education Over 40 different topics developed specifically for your needs
- OSHA Authorized and Equipment Certification
- Written Safety Programs - Over 30 different programs tailored to your organization
- Safety & Environmental / EPA
- OSHA Preparation & Representation
- Industrial Hygiene, Ergonomics, Business Continuity
- On-site Safety Management, And Much, Much More!
Click here for a Service Brief listing of more of the services they provide.
Please visit the website to learn how we develop our client’s capabilities and the services we deliver.