Regardless of your company size, all employees, supervisors and board members benefit from harassment prevention training. In California, businesses with 50 or more employees MUST provide harassment prevention training every two years (AB1825). Need an investigation?
CEA delivers Harassment Prevention training in many ways:
- Harassment Prevention CA Requirement (AB1825) for Supervisors & Managers -2 hour
- Harassment Prevention for Employee and Managers - 1 hour
- Harassment Prevention Training for Boards – 1 hour
Harassment Prevention AB1825 compliant - 2 hour (held the first Thursday of every month)
On Line Training
Learn at your own pace and allows you to leave the training, and pick it up again where you left off.
- Harassment Prevention CA Requirement (AB1825) for Supervisors & Managers - 2 hours
- Harassment Prevention for Employee and Managers - 30 minutes
"We just completed our AB 1825 training at our facility for this year. The presentation was informative, professional, and engaging. Most importantly was that our managers and supervisors were encouraged to ask questions at any time and they did. This is so important in the learning process as everyone benefits and keeps our company in compliance with our wonderful California labor laws ..... LOL"
Lisa Edwards Controller
"Our company used CEA for AB 1825 Training and all employees in attendance feedback was very positive.
It was a fast pace, well informed training, with real life situations discussed. We will definitely be using CEA for future trainings."
DeeAnn Enlow, Human Resources
Foothill Fire Protection Inc.