With the highly publicized #MeToo movement, it is more important than ever for all employers to take steps to prevent all forms of workplace harassment from occurring. Regardless of your company size, all employees, supervisors and board members benefit from harassment prevention training. In California, businesses with 50 or more employees MUST provide harassment prevention training every two years (AB1825).
CEA delivers Harassment Prevention training in many ways:
- Harassment Prevention CA Requirement (AB1825) for Supervisors & Managers -2 hour
- Harassment Prevention for Employee and Managers - 1 hour
- Harassment Prevention Training for Boards – 1 hour
Harassment Prevention AB1825 compliant - 2 hour (held the first Thursday of every month)
On Line Training
Learn at your own pace and allows you to leave the training, and pick it up again where you left off.
- Harassment Prevention CA Requirement (AB1825) for Supervisors & Managers - 2 hours
- Harassment Prevention for Employee and Managers - 30 minutes