Wake Up Clovis - Pets, Politics, and Pot in the Workplace
390 W. Fir Avenue
Bldg. B. Rm. 308
CEA receives thousands of calls each year. From animals in the workplace to understanding gender-neutral protections, let’s discuss new issues facing California businesses. HR topics covered:
- Can an employee bring a “service cat” to work?
- Can our company drug test for marijuana?
- What are the rules on asking for gender identity information?
- Do I need to update any forms?
- How do we handle heated political discussions at work?
CEA has the answers to all of these employee-related questions and so many more.
Join us for our enlightening and entertaining program where we will test your HR I.Q.
Approved for 2 HRCI Credits.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s (HRCI) criteria for recertification pre-approval.
Approved for 2 SHRM Credits.
CEA is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.