Leading change is never without challenges. It is human nature to fear and resist the unfamiliar landscape of change. Change management requires us to think about how to manage and mitigate risk, uncertainty and instability. Your role as a leader is to proactively address the impact of the change on your organization and your team. In this program, you will learn to equip your managers and leaders with the tools to manage change.
- Assess if you are ready to lead change
- Develop a strategy for leading & managing successful change
- Assess how change impacts your organization, departments & team members
- Give your team tools to deal with what is new
- Recognize your current leadership style and the needed changes to become a successful change leader
- Learn to build advocates of change on your team
- Develop approaches and techniques for managing stress and emotions of team members