Generations at Work - Closing the Gap
1000 Sunset Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
Did you know we currently have five generations in the workplace? Work, communication and preferences are all influenced by a person’s generation. Each generation in your company has a difference in the way they work, think and how they perform their work. These differences can lead to difficulties and conflicts within your work teams. It can also be an opportunity to build a better team that uses the strengths of each generation to that bring the best out of each person. This training will help you bridge the generation gap! Topics include:
- What are the generations in the Workplace?
- Identify each generation work style
- How to avoid workplace misunderstanding & conflicts between generations
- Develop strategies to overcome gap issues
- Identify recruiting & retention strategies that work for each generation
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.