2019 Labor Law Update
This event is brought to you by California Corporate Benefits.
California’s minimum wage increased this year and it will increase again in 2020. Join CEA for this live presentation to make sure you are up to speed on the newest wage and hour laws in California. Several new case laws have now been decided which means reporting time pay, independent contractor status and other long-standing laws are now old news. Make sure you are paying your employees properly and classifying them accurately. Join us to learn more about:
- New case laws
- Travel time, make-up time, meal and rest periods
- The do’s and don’ts for remote workers
- Bonuses, profit-sharing plans, and tips
- Overtime and double-time wages
- Tools and equipment, uniforms, and work-related losses
Registration and breakfast begin at 9 a.m. and the workshop begins promptly at 9:30 a.m. This event is free for members and $129 for nonmembers.
To register for this event, please contact Connie at email@example.com.
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.