Update Your HR I.Q. with Trending Topics - Free to Members
Update Your HR I.Q. with Trending Topics
FREE for Members
CEA HR Directors will discuss recent trends and how they might be challenging our HR I.Q.!
We get thousands of calls a year and have a good feel for trends concerning you. From animals in the workplace to understanding gender-neutral protections, let’s discuss new issues facing California businesses.
This engaging and interactive session will cover hot HR topics such as:
- Can an employee bring a “service cat” to work?
- Can I require an employee to wear certain undergarments? How do we handle hygiene issues?
- Can our company drug test for marijuana?
- What are the rules on asking for gender identity information? Do I need to update any forms?
- How do we handle heated political discussions at work?
CEA has the answers to all of these employee-related questions and so many more. This webinar is designed to help you stay up-to-date. Join us for our enlightening and entertaining program where we will test your HR I.Q.
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.