aPHR/PHR/SPHR/SHRM-SCP/SHRM-CP Preparatory Course
So you’d like to take a live, high-quality study prep course to prepare for the newest HR certification exams, but you are busy, you can’t miss time during the day at work, you really need some scheduling flexibility and would like more than one option? Now, from the comfort of your own home or office, you can participate in one of the most comprehensive HR cert-prep (certification preparatory) programs to be found anywhere.
Getting a PHR® (Professional in Human Resources®), SHRM-CP® (Certified Professional), SHRM-SCP® (Senior Certified Professional) or SPHR® (Senior Professional in Human Resources®) certification will distinguish you from your peers, build your self-confidence, and earn you greater respect within the HR profession.
Of course, to get certified you must first pass the exam or multiple exams, if you are so inclined. This study course is led by David Siler, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, GPHR, SPHRi, Managing Partner of Distinctive HR, Inc. David’s cert-prep students have an extremely impressive pass rate of more than 90%. This program has a proven track record of helping candidates pass the HRCI and SHRM exams on the first try.
In addition to exceptional instruction and interaction, you will receive many tools* to prepare yourself for the exam, including:
- Study Manual
- PowerPoint Booklet of Slides
- David Siler's "Seven Princes" book
- Set of Flashcards
- Downloadable audio files
- On-line access to hundreds of practice exam questions
- On-line access to testing games and videos on tough topics
- On-line access to Learning Management System with ability to earn badges for completing certain milestones and communicating with “friends”
- Talk directly with the Instructor during “Online Office Hours”
- Best Practices on how to take standardized tests
- Comprehensive Final Practice Exam
Schedule and Details
Duration: 13 weeks (accommodations can be made for a missed class)
Dates: Sundays - 3-6 pm (PST)/6-9pm (EST)
*Note - Webinar log-in instructions will be sent out one week prior to the session.
Questions about the course should be sent to Ashley Donnelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.