Did you like our Bras, Boyfriends, and Tattoos training? Join us for this course that expands on recent HR Trends.
We get thousands of calls a year and have a good feel for trends concerning you. From animals in the workplace to understanding gender-neutral protections, let's discuss new issues facing California businesses.
We will cover:
• Can an employee bring a "service cat" to work?
• Can I require an employee to wear certain undergarments? What about hairstyles and other grooming issues?
• Can our company drug test for marijuana?
• What are the rules on asking for gender identity information? Do I need to update any forms?
• How do we handle heated political discussions at work?
CEA has the answers to all of these employee-related questions and so many more. Join us for our enlightening and entertaining program where we will test your HR I.Q.
Approved for 2 HRCI Credits.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s (HRCI) criteria for recertification pre-approval.
Approved for 2 SHRM Credits.
CEA is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.