Managing Remote Workers
Out of Sight Isn’t Out of Mind: Managing Remote Employees
With the increased use of advanced technology, there has been a rise in the number of employees who work from home. But, out of sight shouldn’t mean out of mind!
According to one recent report, nearly one-quarter of U.S. workers telecommute at least part of the time, and even more would like to. Remote work can also be a perk to attract top-quality candidates- - especially important in this tight labor market.
How does an employer decide if remote work is good for your company or for a particular employee? Join CEA for this seminar where we will discuss the common concerns and best practices when supervising remote workers.
- How to Decide if Remote Work “Works” for Your Business
- Which Jobs and Employees Are Best Suited for Remote Work?
- Defining the Work Day - Wage and Hour issues
- Communication, Accessibility and Team Work
- Managing the Remote Worker- Dos and Don’ts.
- Home Environment: Safety, Security and Other Requirements
- Key Components of a Remote Work Policy
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.