HR 101 A: Hiring & Developing Great Employees
Harvard University wrote a book titled Hiring and Keeping the Best People, which talks about the cost of poor hiring practices. The Business Essentials book stated that bad hiring brings down performance and can be painfully costly in the long run. "Painfully costly" is defined as 24 times the base compensation of the poorly hired person. Can you afford it? CEA’s hiring system will help businesses and HR professionals avoid costly hiring mistakes.
- Know what you need to hire
- Reduce time spent writing job ads and descriptions
- Discover where applicants are and what to pay them
- See the critical hiring steps between accepting an application to the 1st day of work
- Unlock the recruiter’s toolkit for quality hires and fit
- Develop legally defensible behavioral interview questions targeting proven performer’s skills
- Uncover hidden tips, tools, and tricks for effectively managing on-the-job (OJT)
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.