Drugs & Alcohol in the Workplace
In 2016, California joined several other states in legalizing recreational use of marijuana.
Proposition 64, also known as the Adult Use of Marijuana Act, legalizes the recreational use of marijuana for adults 21 years of age and older. Companies committed to drug-free workplaces face challenges with contradictory laws and often struggle to understand the actions they are able to take when drugs or alcohol enter the workplace.
What happens when an employee is caught smoking weed at work?
What if a drug test comes up positive for marijuana?
What about alcohol in the workplace?
Join us for more information on:
- Drugs and Alcohol in the Workplace
- State and Federal Laws Governing Drug Testing
- Employee Rights Concerning Drug Testing
- The Drug-Free Workplace Program
- Reasonable Suspicion Testing
- Contracting with a Testing Facility
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.