CSI HR: Investigating Workplace Problems
When a workplace problem or complaint is brought to your attention, it’s important to address the situation immediately. Delaying an investigation can mean damaging employee/management working relationships and trust. Not only that, but California law requires investigations of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation complaints.
Workplace investigations often involve issues that are confusing and difficult to sort out. So, where do you start? For an effective workplace investigation, plan well, don’t delay investigative actions, keep good documentation and avoid making any assumptions until you’ve uncovered all the facts.
Join us for this informative and entertaining training to learn:
- When and How to Conduct an Investigation
- Your Role and When to Get Outside Help
- How to Determine Policy Violations
- How to Identify Legal Pitfalls
- Crucial Steps of a Workplace Investigation
- How to Make a Credibility Assessment
- Tips for He Said/She Said situations
- Closing Out the Investigation
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.