Creating a Culture of Professionalism, Civility and Respect in the Workplace
A culture of trust, professionalism, and respect enhances team efforts and goal attainment. It is essential that effective communication, trust, and respect be honored in the workplace as the foundation for a productive environment. The diversity in today's workplace, not only involves differences in race, gender, and culture, but also differences in communication style, ages, education, and values. With insight, understanding, and skill development, we can learn to respect others and value differences as opportunities and strengths.
- What is meant by workplace respect?
- Barriers to understanding & respect
- Strategies for respectful communication
- Etiquette in the workplace
- Embracing diversity & inclusion
- Communication across generations
- The importance of validation & appreciation
Approved for 1 HRCI Credit.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s (HRCI) criteria for recertification pre-approval.
Approved for 1 SHRM Credit.
CEA is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.