Webinar - What's Different in California
Date: February 28, 2018
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Attention Out-of-State Employers!!!
Among the 800 new laws that California has passed for 2018, these are some that may affect you:
- Applicant protections- statewide, "Ban the Box”
- Salary history prohibitions
- Leave laws expanding to smaller employers
- Proper payment /exempt v nonexempt
- Record keeping
- Meal and rest breaks
- Paid sick leave- including local ordinances throughout the state
- AND - Sanctuary state requirements that have added to California Employer compliance challenges
LET CEA HELP!
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.