Webinar - What's Different in California
Attention: Out-of-State Employers with California Employees
Of the 800 new laws that CA has passed for 2018, learn about the ones that may affect you!
Among the laws that will be covered are:
- Applicant protections- statewide, "Ban the Box”
- Salary history prohibitions
- Leave laws expanding to smaller employers
- Proper payment /exempt v nonexempt
- Record keeping
- Meal and rest breaks
- Paid sick leave- including local ordinances throughout the state
- AND - Sanctuary state requirements that have added to California Employer compliance challenges
LET CEA HELP!
JOIN US FROM 12:00 - 1:00 PM PST
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.