Webinar - Wage & Hour Laws - 2018 Changes
California’s Minimum wage continually changes. Join CEA for this update to make sure you are in compliance with all of the 2018 Federal and California wage and hour laws.
Many cities have higher minimum wage requirements than our state requirement. Make sure you are paying your employees properly and classifying them accurately. We will review the current laws and updates applicable to:
- Travel time, make-up time, and meal and rest periods
- Rules for hourly, salary, and piece-rate pay
- Overtime and double-time wages
- Alternative workweeks
- Vacation, PTO, holidays, and sick leave
- 29 different minimum wages
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.