Webinar - Drugs and Alcohol in the Workplace
Companies committed to drug-free workplaces face challenges with contradictory laws and often struggle to understand the actions they are able to take when drugs or alcohol enter the workplace Join us for this training to learn what happens when an employee is suspected of being under the influence of marijuana or any controlled substance at work, how to manage reasonable suspicion testing in the workplace and review the laws regarding random and post accident testing.
Join us for more information on:
• Drugs and Alcohol in the Workplace
• State and Federal Laws Governing Drug Testing
• Employee Rights Concerning Drug Testing
• The Drug Free Workplace Program
• Reasonable Suspicion Testing
• Contracting with a Testing Facility
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.