Essential Skills Series: Emotional Intelligence at Work
This is the second in a 3-part webinar series for Essential Skills.
Businesses understand that employees with high Emotional Intelligence have a greater impact on the success of their company. In addition, studies have shown that emotional intelligence has a greater impact on one’s success than their IQ. Emotional intelligence (EI) can be defined as the ability to be aware of one’s own emotions and those of others while regulating personal emotions to facilitate effective thinking, action, and relationships.
Emotional intelligence abilities can be learned. This training will enable you to identify and develop the EQ of you and your team.
- Recognize, regulate, and assess emotions
- How feelings, reactions, and emotions affect work relationships
- Deciding how to act instead of reacting is a choice
- Work easily and effectively with people who have different personalities and communication styles
- Remain in control in emotionally charged situations
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.