Building Strong and Engaged Teams
3200 Inland Empire
Ontario, CA 91764
Leaders spend most of their time focused on improving their teams. They want their teams to perform better, innovate more, resolve conflict, and independently solve any problem that emerges. This training focuses on how to utilize strengths on teams and in the workplace. Participants will be given practical tools to develop team trust and develop their leadership style.
Time to take a hard look at your workplace teams. How many team members are fully engaged in their work? How many are just going through the motions? And how many are actually disengaged? These can be hard questions to face, but important ones to ask. If your team mirrors the U.S. workforce, only 3 out of 10 employees are fully engaged.
- Develop and utilize individual & team strengths to improve your organization's performance
- How to recognize dysfunctional team behaviors
- How to improve your team's engagement
- Increase team performance for enhanced results
- Recognize the role of strengths when building, managing, and supervising teams
- Understand the motivations of the individuals you lead