Webinar - 2018 Labor Law Update
2018 LABOR LAW UPDATE - LET CEA BE YOUR GUIDE in 2018
Governor Jerry Brown signed more than 800 new bills into law in October of 2017. Many of these new laws significantly impact employers, including:
- Changes to California’s minimum wage and other wage & hour impacts
- The expansion of parental leaves of absence to employers with 20 employees
- Measures limiting information employers can ask job applicants about salary and criminal history
- New requirements for mandatory sexual harassment prevention training
- Practical tips on how to apply the changes to your business.
Register now for our 2018 Labor Law Update. We will discuss the measures that were signed into law and how these new laws will impact you in the New Year!
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.