WEBINAR - Effective Communication Skills for the Workplace
It has been said that “The art of communication is the language of leadership”. It will distinguish you as a leader. By developing these communication skills, you can prevent considerable difficulty in navigating organizational life, its stressors and the unique demands inherent in working with others. Leaders know that internal communications within an organization, as well as the communication skills of their employees are important to long term success. As times and people change, effective communication should be an ongoing focus in business.
- Define, distinguish, and formulate crucial communication skills
- Dealing with difficult people
- Communication Stoppers and Enhancers
- Generational communication styles
- Internal and external written communication
This event is non refundable within 72 hours of the event date.
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.