Webinar - Attitudes Make a Difference
Attitudes Make a Difference
An employee’s attitude can make the difference between success on the job or failure. Bad attitudes in the workplace can deteriorate morale, lower productivity, and increase costs. It doesn't take much for a co-worker, manager, or customer to feel the negative effects of someone with a bad attitude. The good news is there is a process for dealing with these difficult people!
This training covers:
• Recognizing and describing the characteristics of a bad attitude
• Assessing a challenging situation and determining an appropriate strategy
• Utilizeing a 5-step process for dealing with difficult people
• How to think differently to get the results you want
• The importance of non-verbal communications
• Regain your positive attitude about the other person or situation
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.