Attitudes Make A Difference-Fresno
548 W. Cromwell
Fresno , CA 93711
An employee’s attitude can make the difference between success on the job or failure. Bad attitudes in the workplace can deteriorate morale, lower productivity, and increase costs. It doesn't take much for a co-worker, manager, or customer to feel the negative effects from someone with a bad attitude. The good news is there is now a process for dealing with these difficult people! This training covers:
• Recognize and describe the characteristics of a bad attitude
• Assess a challenging situation and determine an appropriate strategy
• Utilize a 5-step process for dealing with difficult people
• How to think differently to get the results you want
• The importance of non-verbal communications
• Regain your positive attitude about the other person or situation
Note: due to the limited seating, we will allow 2 free attendees per Member Company.
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.