2017 Wage & Hour Update- Poway, CA
13475 Danielson Street.
Poway , CA 92064
California’s Minimum wage increased this year. Join CEA for this update to make sure you meet all of the new Federal and California wage and hour laws. Many cities have higher minimum wage requirements than our state requirement. Make sure you are paying your employees properly and classifying them accurately. We will review the current laws and updates applicable to:
- Travel time, make-up time, meal and rest periods
- Rules for hourly, salary, and piece-rate pay
- Bonuses, profit-sharing plans, and tips
- Overtime and double-time wages
- Alternative workweeks
- Tools and equipment, uniforms, and work-related losses
- Vacation, PTO, holidays, and sick leave
E-mail or call Connie Adams for registration.
This event is non refundable with 72 hours of the event date.
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.