Drugs & Alcohol in the Workplace- Madera
428 E. Yosemite
Madera, CA 93638
More than 70 percent of substance abusers hold jobs; one worker in four, ages 18 to 34, used drugs in the past year; and one worker in three knows of drug sales in the workplace. Americans consume 60 percent of the world's production of illegal drugs: 23 million use marijuana at least four times a week; 18 million abuse alcohol; 6 million regularly use cocaine; and 2 million use heroin. In the workplace, the problems of these substance abusers become your problems. They increase risk of accident, lower productivity, raise insurance costs, and reduce profits.
- 6 Reasons to Conduct Drug Testing
- Laws Governing Drug Testing
- Allowable Drug Testing
- Employee Rights Concerning Drug Testing
- The Drug Free Workplace Program
- Reasonable Suspicion Testing
- Contracting with a Testing Facility
Please email Jennifer Carlson for registration.
CEA Members, you must log in to receive the Members Only price.