New Action Hot Line Replaces Old “Suggestion Box!”...
The employee ACTION LINE is offered exclusively for CEA Members only. In days gone by, many companies had suggestion boxes in their employee lunchrooms. With a lock on the box, employees could inform management about problems in the workplace, in an anonymous fashion.
To provide employers with additional insurance in defending employment lawsuits and to meet the requirements of many union contracts and public agency requirements, CEA is now offering employers an Action HotLine for their employees for $1.50 a day.
When you sign up for the Action HotLine, CEA members receive:
- A 1-800 phone number for your employees to call anytime, 24/7, from anywhere
- Marketing materials for your workplace
- Experienced interviewers on the other end of the Action HotLine will record the details of the situation and give the caller the opportunity to identify themselves
- Daily reports from the Action HotLine calls (delivered to you by CEA within 24 hours)
- CEA support to allow you to solve the problem identified over the phone
- The ability to nip a small issue in the bud before it becomes an expensive lawsuit
- Protection against DFEH, EEOC and other claims
- A better, safer work place and peace of mind for only
- This program is only available to CEA members.
to sign up for your own Action HotLine!